Instructor: Mr. DeBraccio2015-2016 Classroom Procedures1. Entering the room
- Pick up assignment on the counter and begin working. It will be a graded assignment.
2. When you are tardy
- You must have a pass to enter the room.
- You are responsible for making up any missed work.
3. Class dismissal (end of the period)
- The bell does not dismiss you the teacher does.
4. When you are absent
- You are responsible for getting notes and missed assignments from the teacher.
5. Changing seating assignments
- Can and will be changed frequently if needed
6. Notebooks and Agendas are a grade
- Keep your notebook and Agenda organized with all papers, handouts, homework, etc…
7. Knowing the schedule for the day
- Posted each day on the chalkboard top right.
8. When school announcements are made
- Stop everything and listen
9. Headings on all papers
- Complete name, date, and assignment on paper.
10. Responding to a fire drill
- single file out the back door into the parking lot.
11. Cell Phones
- All Cell phones placed in bins before you are seated.