“Articles” is a monthly, year long assignment. This is a great way to stay up-to-date on current health issues and topics.
Here is what you have to do:
On the last day of class every month you must turn in an article dealing with a health related issue. Along with this article you must turn in a summary (typed or written) of what you read in the article.
Here are some guidelines:
· Articles must be school appropriate
· You can find articles from: the web, magazines, newspapers
· Summaries must be a 1/2 page to 1 page long (no more than 2 pages)
· If typed, must be in times new roman, size 14
· Assignment must be turned in before or on the due date for credit
· Articles will be 10% of your grade